Friday, July 20, 2007

FROM NOW & THEN

by James Bautista

Disclaimer:
My first blog. I just want to share the great things that real friendships can share and give to u.

we all started as simple friends. we havent got any idea what will happen as soon as we started this friendship. A friendship that was made of sincerity, camaraderie, understanding and love. it may have conversations so small and minor, yet the value of each word we have said to each other was tender, true and forever; "hehehe" now and then.

...high school life was considered to be the most fun or enjoyable sect of one's life. (pun intended..."hell yeah", and "ahemm, hell no"). the value of each and everyone's laughter seem to surround the halls that we have been with since the school year 1999 had started. it was great (better were the days), and sometimes, it was bad (thinking we're all goners). we all had and have lives of our own, own friends, own culture, and yet that little friendship of ours seems to hover up from the different struggles and fugitive wars the halls and corridors have silently witnessed; and as we move on and reach the depths of the real world, we stood their at the gates of the real world holding each others' hand tightly gazing, secretly i have asked myself,"will we be able to survive?"...

as we have entered the great gates, i was uncertain, doubtful. all of the good memories, will it happen again?..hmm.. the beginning of our college lives seemingly have brought and open new friendships which we hadnt got any idea to be growing. but the real fact of us being distant from each other have not affected us 100%, though there are sometimes that we do have this little fights,("tampuhan") and the likes, we make it sure that we really fix it...("ah ewan!"hehhe")...as for time management, we all have "time" in our palms of our hands.

we had and still have a great time being together. great moments, i say. moments that one may treasure for the rest of his life. this friendship of ours open not only our minds but also our hearts. it seemed to distinguish and reliquish some thoughts about friendship. that when one's friendship is open and growing, the more lessons you would see, learn and realize...

right now, entering on our third year of our college degrees that we independently have chosen, we are now setting pace actually the path that we would soon be towards our very own futures. though there is fear, we are 100% sure that we have each other. we are who we are since the very first day we said hello and goodbye in our first and second chapters of our lives. we may have cultural differences but we are one by hearts. we may have different perceptions and ways on how to live our very own lives, but we also create a very common link that would unite us all. this is our friendship, now and then...

as i what ive latter asked to myself, "WILL WE ABLE TO SURVIVE?, there's only one answer to that, :) "YEAH" with God's grace and blessings we will. We'll be holding each others' hands as we walk and fight the barriers and the many foes that we would be encountering to survive. With each other, we will survive...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friendship is not just a matter of time but by faith, trust, and understanding. we all live in the world of imperfections, though we all try to make it perfect and be perfect for the world to see but in due time we wil be able to reach it; but just not forget where you came from and the people who helped u reach the status you want to be and what you have almost longed for your entire life....The secrets of life are only revealed with the people who you consider as true and real friends...


...That real guidance of life and the light of life is shone by the only people we care most...our second family...our friends...
...That real care is not from just from intimate partners, but from the people who care for us, the people who truly understands us...
...That the future beholds whatever it is, that your friendship with their's is forever and true...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I want to thank you the following people for making me see and have the real meaning and the real thought and value of true friendship.

--MaF!--> for letting me feel that God is their for me, my best friend...and for accepting for who i am, for helping me ease my mind with the stuggles and fights of my life... letting me see how life is supposed to be...
--iCe!--> for helping me overcome so much fears, helping me realize and see my flaws, for accepting me)-rona!--> for helping me feel, see and realize the things that i want to do in my life, for being their for me, listening, laughing, for helping me enhance my English... hehehe...for the different trips that we have gone to (quiapo any1?)hehhe..
-cuks!--> for accepting me, laughing with me, helping me realize that we all have chances for others, for being frank in front of us, lalo na when we were in high school., for giving me the the chance to know you and be your friend... (forevr)
--ysa!--> for laughing with me, sharing your giggles, your hi's and hello's (God, i truly miss u guys)... for accepting me for being who i am. for being my friend, for being "Yza"...thank you for you for understanding..."Yzza"...
--art!--> for letting me realize how cool you are, how good and true. for understanding and seeing what my capacities and capabilities are. God is good art.
--nel!--> for acceptance, love, and for being my inspiration. i admit i did like and love you until now, i really sure miss you. you do hang there ok, kaya mo yan...thanx for our friendship, forever na to ha...
--val!--> for letting me see the real you. knowing the real you., for accepting me. for not throwing me out of your heart., thank you for our endearing friendship...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
of course, i also wouldn't forget the people who helped me realize and be inspired more on life, friendship and love. God is good. really good. I know He wont let anything bad happen to all of us. it is on us now on how are we goin to be build our own future. the past is a factor for our future, but it would be used as a base for our future, it is just a guide on how are we goin to start and build a very firm and a very well future...
--> for mac, daisy, buloy, gerad, cheng, ada, kris, cherish, aileen, adolf, desiree, gent, van, ness, friel, ana, bev, weng... thank you guyz...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i hope we could see each others again at the same place where we used to hang out. an expresso cafe or something more better... it will happen again ryt?...our friendship does not just end here. life is a journey along with my friends...you guys!...this is not the end...this is only the beginning of a new life, the beginning pages of the third chapter of our lives...see you again soon...
funkywhite signing off.
July 08, 2005

*Reposted from: http://dagupanboi.blogspot.com

No comments: